- Originally Children's Shop on Bandywood Drive
- Furniture, custom bedding, lamps, rugs, gliders, rockers, and wall art...everything to complete your nursery!
- Clothing for girls and boys. Girls: newborn-size 10. Boys: newborn- size 6.
- In house custom embroidery and appliques available with quick turnaround times!
- Brands include JJ Gowns, Kissy Kissy, Pixie Lily, Little English, Bailey Boys, Luli & Me, Claire & Charlie, Little Giraffe, Angel Dear, Petunia Pickle Bottom and much, much more
- Limit: one deal per person
- Does not include sales tax
- Can not be used toward the purchase of gift cards
- Can not be used in conjunction with any other offer
- No cash back, no carry over
- Expires 8/18/2012
Plaid Rabbit offers a wide selection of baby and children’s bedding, furniture, clothing and gifts. Embroidery services are offered to any client at any time!
Owners Kendra and Macy
You can create the ultimate designer room in the Plaid Rabbit design center with the ability to complete the room with accessories such as children’s rugs, chandeliers and lamps.
Shoppers can dress their little ones in style with our wide selection of boutique designer clothing. For new and expectant parents, Plaid Rabbit has everything you need to bring your new addition home. They now offer personalized baby outfits, receiving blankets, diaper bags and more!
Owners Kendra and Macy have been friends since Kindergarten. Kendra studied communications in college and somehow ended up working for a children’s clothing line three years ago. She has one little boy named Will. Macy is a nurse and discovered embroidery after the birth of her two girls, Emma &Caroline. Over time, they focused on finding a way to combine forces andwork together in their new-found professions. Together they purchased Plaid Rabbit in April of 2011 and have determined it as the best career decision they have ever made! They both love children's furniture, home decor, clothing, accessories and of course, anything personalized! Their three little ones are keep them motivated finding the latest trends. But, they absolutely adore the classic, timeless pieces in their children’s wardrobes.
The Plaid Rabbit is a source of happiness, friendship and love. Come experience for yourself!