- Today’s offer is a $40 Belcourt Theatre membership level for two people valued at $75 (new or renewal).
- With this annual membership, you’ll receive ticket/concession discounts and opportunities exclusively for members, and you’ll support Nashville’s only neighborhood theatre.
- The Belcourt is a nonprofit historic cultural institution, screening the best of independent, documentary and world cinema (both new releases and classics) throughout the year.
- It's the only film house in town that still shows 35mm—and it's got a full bar and classic movie snacks (along with local favorites like Olive & Sinclair chocolate and cookies from Fido).
- It remains one of Nashville’s best local entertainment deals, and a Belcourt membership makes it even better. Member tickets are always $5.75 (non-member regular tickets are $8.75).
- Membership also provides discounted ticketing to Belcourt special events, including its two popular annual fundraisers—nD Festival, coming up next week on September 28-30, and Oscar Night America on February 24, 2013.
- Today’s voucher offers you a membership (or membership renewal) for (2) persons; this offer does not include a single membership.
- No cash back, no carry over.
- The membership is non-transferable.
- The SB Deal is a final sale, no refunds.
- You may print this deal to use beginning Monday, 9-24-2012
- Expires 3/22/2013
Saved in 1999-2000 by a dedicated grass roots group, the Belcourt was recently dubbed an "Arthouse Powerhouse" by the City Paper and has had longtime and new fans filling its seats this summer with indie hits Moonrise Kingdom and Beasts of the Southern Wild. The Belcourt’s fall/winter lineup includes its popular Saturday Kids Shows, documentaries and some classic “scary” movies through October, and the return of its popular holiday fare (have your kids ever seen It’s a Wonderful Life on a big screen?).
As a fun night out on the town, there’s none better than an evening at the Belcourt. Not only can you enjoy a glass of vino, the films offered by the Belcourt continue to be exclusive to this historic venue. Located in Hillsboro Village, the Belcourt is smack dab in the middle of things. If you want to grab a nosh before the show, there are a number of fabulous eateries—everything from sushi to cannellonis.
Most important, your Belcourt membership dollars support a truly important, truly local icon for Music City—and one that’s recognized nationally for its programming. And you support the Belcourt’s education and engagement work, programs that connect filmmakers with audiences and allow the theatre to share films through our community at places like the Martha O’Bryan Center.
But wait, there’s more...
For the upcoming nD Festival, members save on all-access Patrons Passes and on single tickets for a variety of events, including “Mimosas, Marys & a Movie" on Saturday, September 29th, and fashion at its best, featuring real people and real looks on Sunday, September 30th.
Belcourt members get 20% off the concessions (alcohol isn’t included), free online ticketing, and a monthly calendar delivered to your mailbox.
If you’re in search of your inner Fellini, then this deal is for you. Or, if you just can’t get enough of fresh popcorn and the escape of settling in for a great movie on a big screen, by all means, hit “buy” now.
The Belcourt Theatre, where Nashville audiences have been watching movies since 1925, is certainly worth the investment.
StyleBlueprint: The Best of the Best
Another Great Deal
Bikram Hot Yoga Nashville