Today's Deal: Bikram Hot Yoga Nashville - Choose 5 or 10 classes 50% OffBikram Hot Yoga Nashville
Join the Group Buy
Certified Bikram yoga teachers Caroline Pedersen and Sandra Lee are excited to share their passion for Bikram Hot Yoga to the Nashville community. Since opening their doors at Bikram Hot Yoga Nashville in January of 2012, they have expanded their yoga family and seen so many new students benefit from this practice.
What is Bikram Hot Yoga?
Bikram Hot Yoga is a 26 posture sequence developed by Bikram Choudhury from Hatha Yoga. It has been proven and experienced by millions that these 26 postures work every part of the body to give all the internal organs, veins, ligaments and muscles everything they need to maintain optimum health and maximum function. Each component takes care of something different in the body, and yet they all work together synergistically to create so many benefits.
Why 105 degrees?
Yoga changes the construction of the body from the inside out, from bones to the skin and from fingertips to toes. So, before you can change it, you have to heat it up to soften it. A warm body is more flexible, and flexibility is the key to reshaping. The heat also encourages sweating, which helps flush impurities and toxins from the body.
All of the instructors at Bikram Hot Yoga Nashville are certified to teach the Bikram Method of Hot Yoga. Each instructor studied and received over 650 hours of training from Bikram Choudhury himself, along with his senior staff.
Inside the studio, you'll find a welcoming staff and gorgeous facilities. And if you forget your towel or mat, you may rent one for a small fee. Also, showers are available if you need to go back to work.
- Choose one: 5 Classes for $50 ($100 value) or 10 Classes for $80 ($160 value).
- Developed by Bikram Choudhury from Hatha Yoga to improve circulation and rid your body of toxins.
- With 26 postures, Bikram Hot Yoga Nashville works every part of the body.
- Instructors are professionally trained in the Bikram Hot Yoga method.
- Conveniently located at the split of Highway 70/100 in the Westgate Shopping Center, Bikram Hot Yoga offers classes 7 days week.
Details and Restrictions
- Limit (1) per person for purchase.
- Valid at Nashville location only.
- No cash back, no carry over.
- Non-transferable and not available for gift giving.
- SB Voucher is a final sale. No refunds.
- May not be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Per Tennessee state law, once the promotional value of this voucher expires, its paid value can still be used toward purchases for 5 years from date of issue.
- Available for print Friday, October 24, 2014.
- Offer expires on January 22, 2015.
About Bikram Hot Yoga Nashville
Nashville, 37205, US Get Directions