Today's Deal: Closet Clean-out from Tina Adams Wardrobe Consulting for $99 ($250 Value)Tina Adams Wardrobe Consulting, LLC.
Join the Group Buy
Would you like to give your wardrobe a spring makeover?
Purge the worn-out, reinvent the tired and asses your current needs?
Tina Adams Wardrobe Consulting, LLC is a unique kind of firm. They’re not just interested in dressing you in the latest trend. They are dedicated to helping women, men and teens build the perfect wardrobe over time with pieces you already own and adding only what is absolutely necessary. Their mantra is fit is first and that luxury is knowing how to buy the right thing, not always buying lots of things.
CEO and Founder Tina Adams
With over ten years’ of experience, Tina Adams is more than a stylist. She believes life is more important than clothes. Make no mistake! She loves fashion, but her mission is to help everyday women, men and teens build the perfect wardrobe over time. She and her team will teach you how to dress for any occasion with complete confidence.
Through cleaning out your closet, your stylist will help you identify your personal style so you can experience the confidence that comes from consistently feeling great about yourself.
Stylist Barbara Burns
Stylist Amanda Sears
Stylist Kara Casamento
Stylist Kathleen Goff
When you hire a Tina Adams Wardrobe Consultant, you will find yourself in the capable hands of a professional who is dedicated to putting your closet in order and creating a perfect wardrobe for your lifestyle, so you'll never have to worry again about what to wear.
Read what loyal Tina Adams Wardrobe Consulting, LLC customers have to say about their experiences:
“I invited the amazing Tina Adams to conduct a tutorial on dressing well for our entire team back at our offices. She brought some essential wardrobe basics and shared tips and insight on always looking polished, professional and on-trend without blowing your budget. Tina's connections to great retail savings combined with her positive outlook are why over 500 women are already taking advantage of her savvy services.” -Stacie Standifer, Editor at Large, Nashville Lifestyles Magazine
"I am a repeat season client and am thankful every day I made the investment in time and money to transform my wardrobe. I have never loved shopping. So to have Tina take this burden off of me has been such a relief! Now my clothes are all age-appropriate, classic, and fit me beautifully. I like everything in my closet...I regularly and enthusiastically recommend Tina Adams without reservation. She is a wardrobe's dream come true." -Rachel Brooks
"I so loved, loved, loved our day together on Friday shopping and especially the style session with Amanda on Saturday. Amanda did a GREAT job of finding wonderful options for me. She created a season’s worth of outfits so that I can wear something different every single day. Wow! I am amazed." -Connie Ashcraft
If you want to know more about Tina Adams Wardrobe Consulting, LLC visit their website or contact them by email at email@example.com. They will also help you shop for a special event, send their seamstress to your house, organize your pantry or pack for a trip! We give Tina and her team our stamp of approval and know you’ll love their sense of style. Plus, they never work on commission, and pass their store savings on to you, saving you up to 20% off at some retailers.
StyleBlueprint: The Best of the Best
- Today’s offer is $99 for a closet clean-out valued at $250, the first step of a wardrobe seasonal make-over. During this 2 hour appointment, a professional stylist will evaluate the current season's wardrobe, advise you on what needs to be purged, show you how to reinvent tired pieces and assess your needs going forward.
- New customers may use the $99 voucher to upgrade to one of Wardrobe Consulting's signature packages. Returning customers may only apply the voucher to one of these packages. For complete package details, click on Wardrobe Consulting's website.
- Never worry again about what to wear or how to wear it. Your stylist will work with you to identify your unique style, show you how to dress for your body type and age, and as for trends, she’ll show you how to wear those, too, the right way.
- Be sure to see additional details and restrictions at bottom of today’s deal.
- Available for print March 10, 2014.
Details and Restrictions
- Two (2) per person for purchase. One for you; one as a gift.
- Must book appointment prior to the service.
- Returning customers may only apply this SB voucher to upgrade to one of Wardrobe Consulting's signature packages.
- No cash back, no carry over.
- StyleBlueprint Voucher is a final sale, no refunds.
- Per Tennessee state law, once the promotional value of this voucher expires, its paid value can still be used toward purchases for 5 years from date of issue.
- Promotional value expires on July 7, 2014.
- Available for print on March 10, 2014.