Today's Deal: Red Earth $30 for $60 ValueRed Earth
Join the Group Buy
Only 150 deals available!
Red Earth is committed to creating quality jewelry with a rugged elegance. It's this dedication to great products that sustains their social mission of creating safe and dignifying jobs for men and women. Red Earth employs talented artisans from around the world to handcraft all of their products. Each piece is a unique blend of local artistry and heritage mixed with the influence of modern design. Many of the pieces are made from upcycled materials which endows the collection with a distinct style.
Red Earth's relationship with their artisans goes beyond just design and creation of a great product. They also work to help them better organize and manage their businesses to be optimized for growth. These small businesses are a vital part of lifting families out of poverty and they are committed to seeing them succeed.
Red Earth pays their artisans a fair price up front and gives them interest free loans that can be paid back over time through purchase orders. Red Earth has provided artisans new roofs on houses, new equipment for the workshop and other impactful investments that would have been out of reach.
Red Earth is committed to creating hope and opportunity through fashion.
SB Guide: WHERE TO GO AND WHAT TO DO:
- Today’s deal is a $30 for $60 value for Red Earth jewelry.
- Red Earth is an ethical lifestyle brand creating hope + opportunity through fashion.
- Every Red Earth piece is handcrafted by skilled artisans from around the world.
- Each piece is unique and many are made from recycled materials.
- Red Earth jewelry combines local artistry and modern design.
Details and Restrictions
- One per person for purchase
- Can be redeemed at either the kiosk in the Mall at Green Hills or Red Earth website.
- Sales tax not included.
- No cash back, no carry over.
- Must be used in one purchase.
- SB Voucher is a final sale. No refunds.
- Sale items not included. May not be used towards the purchase of gift cards or in conjunction with other offers.
- Per Tennessee state law, once the promotional value of this voucher expires, its paid value can still be used toward purchases for 5 years from date of issue.
- The kiosk will be set up in the Mall at Green Hills located outside of Nordstrom starting Sunday November 2, 2014.
- Available to redeem on November 3, 2014.
- Promotional value expires on January 31, 2015.
About Red Earth
Red Earth is an ethical lifestyle brand creating quality jewelry with a rugged elegance, skillfully crafted abroad. We are cultivating hope and opportunity through commerce as we empower our artisans to grow their businesses.