Today's Deal: Rumours Wine Bar $20 for $40 ValueRumours Wine Bar
Join the Group Buy
Even on your first visit, it feels familiar. There are no strangers at Rumours. It's a vibrant neighborhood hangout. A place locals visit more than once a week. The ambiance, delicious comfort foods, impressive wine lists, intriguing cocktails, craft beers make regular visits a must. The staff is trained by Jenn McCarthy, sommelier and co-owner. Each server takes pride in being attentive to ensure a memorable experience. Jenn’s ability to perfectly pair food and wine is amazing. The cozy, upscale, yet inviting feel will make Rumours your neighborhood wine bar.
“I can't say enough good things about Rumours. A beginning list: great staff, comfy, intimate setting, great beer and wine lists, delicious and imaginative food. My husband suggested we try it out one Friday after work, and it's become our welcome-to-the-weekend routine. Must try the Brussels sprouts, mussels, burger, trio of dips. The patio is nice, but being tucked into the front corner inside is my fave. Plus, they have treats for the neighborhood dogs. How can you not love that?” -Jan
“One of my favorite places to grab a glass or three after work or spend a leisurely Sunday Funday evening (on Sunday, bottles are half off, so it's reeeaaaaallly fun). Great wine list for all budgets and good local brews on tap. The food is as amazing as it was at the original 12S location…. Wonderful back room for groups and the patio is the perfect place to converse/debate with friends until the wee hours. The staff is attentive, fabulous and knowledgeable - Jenn always has a new suggestion for me to try and remembers my favorites.” -Fabigail
StyleBlueprint Deal: The Best of the Best
- Today's offer is $20 for $40 value to Rumours Wine Bar, located on Division Street in the Gulch.
- Rumours offers an in-house sommelier, an intriguing wine list, signature cocktails, craft beer and decadent food.
- Bar open from 4 p.m.- midnight, kitchen open from 5-10 p.m. & daily happy hour from 4-6 p.m. Use your SB Voucher M-Th.
- Staples include fried Brussels sprouts and amazing cheese plates.
- Be sure to see additional details and restrictions at bottom of today’s deal.
- Note: deal voucher may only be used Monday-Thursday.
- Available for print Wednesday, October 22, 2014.
Details and Restrictions
- One per person for purchase.
- Voucher may only be used Monday-Thursday.
- Only one deal per table allowed.
- Use your SB Voucher M-Th.
- No cash back, no carry over.
- Sales tax not included.
- Gratuity not included; please tip on original amount.
- Non-transferable and not available for gift giving.
- SB Voucher is a final sale. No refunds.
- May not be combined with any other offers or rewards.
- Per Tennessee state law, once the promotional value of this voucher expires, its paid value can still be used toward purchases for 5 years from date of issue.
- Available for print Wednesday October 22, 2014.
- Promotional value expires on Monday, February 23, 2015.