Today's Deal: ALIGN Wellness Studio ~ Three Ways to Save on Summer Fitness!
Align Wellness Studio
- Option #1: Mindfulness Retreat Package (includes a meditation class, a restorative yoga class, a Tai Chi class & a free MELT Method Class), $40 for $75 value - New and Existing Clients (50 deals available).
- Option #2: 2 Pilates Private Sessions and a free MELT Method class, $75 for $150 value - New Clients ONLY (25 deals available).
- Option #3: Essentials Class Pack (4 classes) and a free MELT Method class, $40 for $100 value - New Clients ONLY (25 deals available).
- Pilates can and should be adapted to the meet the specifics needs of all clients. Whether in a small class or private sessions, ALIGN instructors have 18 years of experience to access and develop the most beneficial plan for their clients.
- The Essential Class program offers a variety of cardio, core, and relaxation classes to create an achievable, fitness and nutrition plan for any body.
- Fitness plans should include days of rest and recovery to promote optimal health. The offer MELT, Tai Chi, Restorative Yoga, Meditation, and Reiki to encourage weekly rest and recovery options.
- They also have a resident Physical Therapist who specializes in active release therapy, pain reduction and management.
- ALIGN offers nutrition expertise for building sound practices that reduce stress and inflammation in the body due to poor food choice/planning, IBS, and food sensitivities. They can help you navigate the FODMAP plan to reduce symptoms of IBS, migraines, and fibromyalgia.
- Please see additional details and restrictions at the bottom of today's deal.
Only 100 deals available
ALIGN is a comprehensive wellness facility focusing on mindful practices in movement, stress-reduction and intuitive eating.
"My orthopedic surgeon recommended Pilates to strengthen my core to help protect my injured spine. Working with the instructors at ALIGN has made a tremendous difference in my back health and overall fitness. I am stronger and more flexible than ever!" -Lauren K.
“I never imagined I could stick with an exercise routine—and then I tried Pilates at Align Studio. Now, I can’t imagine my life without it. I recommend Pilates—and Align—highly, emphatically and without reservation.” - Maryglenn W.
"I wasn’t quite sure what to expect at my first Reiki session at Align , but I found it far more relaxing than some of my best massages. I was amazed how my breathe and anxiety slowed down and allowed my mind to relax and my body to rest, easing the tension in my neck and really my entire body. One of the best ways I treat myself!" - April M.
"My back had been a source of much pain for most of 40 years. The pain had gotten so bad that I was seriously considering spinal fusion surgery until I tried Pilates. It wasn't magic but over the weeks and months my core got stronger and the pain diminished, I now able to standup straight, and I am more mobile than I remember ever being. Something as simple as bending over and tying ones' shoes is truly a great reward." -Will C.
Details and Restrictions
- One per person for purchase.
- Please call the studio at (615) 383-0148 to schedule your sessions.
- No cash back, no carry over.
- Gratuity not included; please tip on original amount.
- Non-transferable and not available for gift-giving.
- SB Voucher is a final sale. No refunds.
- Sale items not included. May not be used towards the purchase of gift cards or in conjunction with other offers.
- Per Tennessee state law, once the promotional value of this voucher expires, its paid value can still be used toward purchases for 5 years from date of issue.
- Available to redeem on June 7, 2017.
- Promotional value expires on October 6, 2017.