Today's Deal: The Frist Center for the Visual Arts - StyleBlueprint Appreciation Free Tickets
Frist Center for the Visual Arts
- Today's deal is two FREE tickets to Italian Style: Fashion since 1945 at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts.
- Use the voucher for admission to the Frist from Friday, August 14th through Sunday, August 23rd.
- Italian Fashion boasts more than 90 garments and accessories by leading Italian fashion designers, including Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Missoni and Prada.
- Feel free to stop by on a Thursday or Friday night for free live music in the Frist Center Café.
Details and Restrictions
- Valid for 2 FREE Adult Admissions. You will not be charged.
- Only available to redeem from August 14th-August 23rd.
- To redeem offer, show confirmation email at the Visitor Services desk.
- NO CASH VALUE.
- The free voucher expires August 23, 2015.
Italian Style: Fashion since 1945 chronicles the birth and growth of the Italian fashion industry from the post-World War II recovery years to the present day. This elegant and comprehensive exhibition explores the development of both womens and menswear and highlights key designers and the outstanding techniques, materials and expertise for which Italy has become renowned.